Roller doors & Shutters
Commercial & Industrial Roller Doors
DRWA Building Doors supply and install commercial & industrial roller doors and shutters of any size. We specialise in commercial and industrial building doors and provide the best building door solutions for any business or project. As a leading company dealing in building door solutions, we only use top quality roller doors in all our projects. Our building doors come in many different types and specifications to suit your requirements.
We deal with a variety of commercial roller doors to suit any project. Our roller doors are custom built using heavy-duty steel with a galvanised coating finish. These doors are economical and suitable for warehouses, factories, shops, and other industrial applications.
DRWA Building Doors deals with the following types of doors:
Series 1 – Shop Roller Doors.
● A Deep Centalock handle
● Wide profile Nylafelt runners that are free from grease
● Full-width Sealstrip lower rail with the right finger grip
● Optional remote control
● Maximum door size is 3 meters high x 3.15 metres wide
Series 2 - Light Industrial Doors
same features as the shop doors plus:
● Extra strong profile
● Built to suit Australia's harsh climate
● A heavy bottom rail made of aluminium
● Maximum door size is 3 metres high x 5.2 metres wide
● Optional remote control
Series 3 - Industrial Doors
They offer everything the light industrial doors have plus:
● Double stitched Nylafelt
● Exclusive planetary gearing system
● Durable polypropylene drum wheel
● Heavy duty components including angle brackets
● The Maximum door size is 5.1 metres high x 5.2 metres wide
● Chain operation
DRWA Building Doors offer the following benefits:
1. A variety of options - We have a variety of custom roller doors and shutters available to suit your requirements. Including colour bond roller doors, steel roller shutter doors, clear line roller shutters and many more
2. Top-quality service – We are committed to providing high-quality products to our clients. The team at DRWA are highly trained with over 20 years of experience to ensure that we handle every project with care, precision, and good customer service.
3. Style and design - DRWA Building Doors offer commercial doors of different styles and designs. With our great versatility, DRWA building doors can be customised for commercial projects.
4. Weather Protection – Building doors from DRWA ensure you and your business from harsh weather conditions. They do not warp, rot or corrode even after many years.
5. Long Life - DRWA building doors are built to last. We also offer a maintenance service to keep your roller doors in excellent condition. We only use high- quality roller doors that are durable and long lasting.
Contact us today for a free on site quote.